that´s why spearboard is a nasty place

• Wolf/man of war sells more stuff on SB than anyone I've seen, and he has the nerve to criticize. I think he feels the member's items section belongs to him :rolleyes1: Take it light and in the end it just bumps your thread. I suggest you take better pics of the gun, it doesn't look appealing as is. Good pics is very important for a sale.

• I hope you don't mind me chiming in. It looks like your thread has been derailed and I'm sure I contributed to it. But the way he came on there really riled me up this morning.

• Nate Baker (Tomol) did. For the relief of POS, i mean MOW

Not surprised. I just hope enough people read what I had to say. That guy's true colors came out. You should demand to have it back on as it was your thread. Or at least place a post asking questions to at least let everyone else know that it is another example of censorship and covering up their shit. Do you know at what time the thread was pulled. I left the office shortly after I posted around 9am and just returned and it is gone. I just hope enough people read it.

• Not surprised. I just hope enough people read what I had to say. That guy's true colors came out. You should demand to have it back on as it was your thread. Or at least place a post asking questions to at least let everyone else know that it is another example of censorship and covering up their shit. Do you know at what time the thread was pulled. I left the office shortly after I posted around 9am and just returned and it is gone. I just hope enough people read it.

Damn censorship, it did no good to me in this case, i pmed Tomol and he said to start over and sorry for the inconvenience. That´s what Sb is all about at the end I am no sponsored diver myself. All is about the business. I dearly appreciate your comments and your time to destroy that spammer sun of a witch ..:cool2:

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• I read like 7 posts this morning, at first I tought it was a joke but, post after post it wasnt a joke. He oido par de historias de SP que estan fuera de liga mostly about $$$$.

Pucho

Pucho
    Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

• It was an awful display. Monster was attacked personally for no apparent reason. Just for simply having a thread in the members items section. El Lobo, I suppose, feels he owns that section with all the shit he peddles and basically raided Monster's thread calling him "gay", "hairy gorilla", and "fatass". All because he bumped his own thread. This led to Bill Mac, Mr. Pelaj, a few other guys, and I calling him out. I was very proud of my post this morning. I think it was one of my better ones. That guy showed his true colors on that thread and a few of us called him out. It is too bad as the gestapo came in and took it down.

Edited once, last by Rolo ().