Going to tampa area

• WHATS UP , SPEAROS I WILL BE IN THE TAMPA AREA ON THE 16 OF AUG TILL THE THE 25 I WANT TO SHOOT FISH YOU CAN KEEP WHAT EVER I SHOOT . WILL PAY MY SHARE OF GAS N BEER :thumbsup2: CAN ANY BODY HELP PLEASE THANK YOU :)

• On the weekend of the 21st most of the shooters in this general area will be participating in the St. Pete Open. See link --> 2010 St. Pete Open. If you're in town for that Saturday evening you will not want to miss the weigh-in and huge party at the Holiday Sunspree Hotel, starting at around 5 pm and goes way past midnight. I promise that you'll see some of the biggest fish that you've ever laid eyes on. Not only that but there will be 250+ spearfishermen there from CA, Australia, Lousiana, NC, and FL to talk shit with. :toast: :drink3:

Shoot em when you see em.

• Ok thanks for the info do you know who can take me out just want to spearfish .new to the area or do i have to join a club to be for somebody to take me out ...

• Hi Denis, its J.C!

Its been ages since I talked to any of the guys from that area, but as a groups they are some of the friendliest , all around the Tampa/St.Pete Area, Rocks..Some insane good diver as well..

You would most def get a kick out of the weigh in at the St Pete open.

I will shout out to a few of the guys I know over there and let you know,

If you strike out, for some weird reason, and want to do some driving, I'll do my best to get you on some fishes (weather and viz Permitting)..

Denis is a good shooter, whoever takes him out will likely add some nice fillets to bag, for being a good samaritan:cool2:

Good luck Denis,

I'll send you a PM when I get word

• WHATS J.C Thanks for the info n the invet will try my best hope somebody will b willing to take me out.keep me post J.C thanks.

• whats up , spearos hey DAN nobody has any info who i can go with or am i the only guy reading the post or nobody cares if that the case shit am cool .thanks spearos from the gulf coast....for all your help ? nobody can tell me which boat charter to go out with ..ok i will pay 500.00 for half a day to go out n spear fish n let me know if you want more money ... thanks freedivers .......

• thanks DAN N Kyle yes RED TIDE is from that area i try one more time calling him .see what happens if not it will have to be miami.....thanks for the respone peace . DAN those wet suit r looking good i need one in 5mm talk to me ...