Broward Beach Conditions

• TurboRon---the question they ask that makes me want to kill lots of fish is;

"Daddy Hau have big fish long time for me tonight please?'':thumbsup2:

:laughing3::laughing3::laughing3:

Davie Peguero

• on Dania pier beach at 1100
    begin 11am------------------------- end at 5pm
    wind from NW at 10mph-----------from N at 14mph
    water temp. 71deg in 35fsw
    current from N at 2.5mph--------same
    viz 35f in 30fsw--------------------30f in 30fsw
    seas 2f and confused-------------4f from NNE:(
    50deg cloudless--------------------56deg cloudless

pulled the trigger only 2 times==1 18in and 1 20in hog:)
    Today was tough. The wind and air was so cold that it felt good to get into the 71deg water.
    very few fish, my yak got rolled in the 4f beach surf coming in== broke the rudder off my yak and
    pulled a muscle or cracked a right rib:(

SPEARFISHING and RECREATIONAL FISHING NEEDS THE NRA
    Spearfishing Store

Edited 3 times, last by hau ().

• You're a beast hau. Sorry to hear about your injury. I was checking the water on the beach cam over the last couple of days and it looked really nice. A beach dive without the yak could have been better. I haven't been in the water forever..

• pargo---you are correct, the last 2 days the water was almost flat and we all got faked out by the forecast saying rough seas. So today I said screw the forecast and I went out there.
    I got my ass kicked today. The air was so cold, the seas just kept building all day, no good fish to shoot at, and then I crashed and burned coming in through 4f+ beach surf:crazy:
    [Thanks for the kind words.]

• Thanks guys. It only hurts when I breath, cough or move:rolleyes1:
    I'm more worried about how much fixing the yak rudder will cost tomorrow.:(
    Just let me know when you want to do a beach dive. I can go almost every morning if you can give me a 2 hour notice please.:)

• av001---you are correct. My next purchase will be a UW camera and my goal will be to shoot nice pictures and fish as good as greekdiver:D
    good thing I didn't have a camera running when I surfed into the beach, that would not have been embarrasing to watch:0

seaweed-----thank you. I stopped at Florida Bay Outfitters in Key Largo on my way down today and Frank [ owner] GAVE me the part I needed after I told him the story about me crashing and burning into the beach on a 4f wave:D [The plastic part list price was $50].
    I did not have time today to change out the parts, maybe at first light tomorrow I can get it done and go out yak beach surfing:D

SPEARFISHING and RECREATIONAL FISHING NEEDS THE NRA
    Spearfishing Store

Edited once, last by hau ().

• on Hallandale beach at 0930am
    did not begin a dive, just walked the beach today
    beach spearos---forget about today. It is rough and tough out there right now at 1030am. I went out onto the beach and the seagulls were even hiding out of the wind

I got my yak fixed and may be able to pull the bands on my RA by tomorrow
    Maybe the weather will be better tomorrow.
    ______

• beach yak spearos------
    sharpen your knives and your spearpoints cause it looks like better days are comin :thumbsup2:
    We have new guns and yaks to christen:thumbsup2:

THURSDAY
    SOUTH WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS.
    INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. ISOLATED LIGHT SHOWERS.

FRIDAY
    SOUTH WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS.
    INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. ISOLATED LIGHT SHOWERS.

National Weather Service
    Generated 1841 UTC, Monday, Feb 09, 2009
    Document URL http://weather.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/fmtb.../am/amz650.txt
    ____

• beach yak spearos--
    The below weather forecast may indicate that many fishs may expire of unnatural causes in the next several days:D
    Weather permitting I hope to contribute to the successful ecologic fish selection process in the next several days.:D
    Please to reply here or by PM if you want to participate in this fish selection process beginning 2-12 am at Dania/Vista:)

Thursday
    Southeast winds 5 to 10 knots. Seas 2 feet or less. Intracoastal waters a light chop.
    Friday
    East winds 5 to 10 knots. Seas 2 feet or less. Intracoastal waters a light chop.
    Saturday
    South winds 10 to 15 knots. Near shore...seas 2 feet or less. Well offshore...seas 2 feet or less building to 2 to 4 feet. Intracoastal waters a light chop. Slight chance of light showers.
    Sunday
    Northwest winds around 5 knots. Seas 2 feet or less. Intracoastal waters smooth. Slight chance of light showers.
    Monday
    North winds around 15 knots. Seas 2 to 4 feet near shore and up to 6 to 8 feet in the Gulf Stream. Intracoastal waters a light chop.
    ___