pursuit mentioned but not deleted... so far

• Hank, is great seeing you in that boat. I went out yeserday and i almost killed myself, I slipped on some rocks and i think I broke my ankle, is all swollen and hurts like hell. No more shore diving for me, too old for that. I´m old enough to dive always from a boat ;)

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• Hank, what I hate the most is thinking I´m not going to be able to dive with two legs for a while, I must dive with just one fin from now on hahhaha, I feel ill if I don´t get into the water at least twice weekly!

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• My wife doesn't complain at all about my diving. She hates it when the weather is bad because in her words, "you're an asshole when you can't go diving"....hah

Hang in there.

• He really banned you for that? I have gotten multiple warnings for mentioning pursuit and just write "I am not allowed to post the name of the company on spearboard" when ever I talk about my fins. It is getting kind of old, do you think it would benefit buisiness if you just called him up and talked about it? Key West is a small community and we have learned to work things out. The spearfishing community is also very small and I believe we should stand together no matter what our differences are. I am not telling you what to do just asking a few questions. :)

• He warned me once before and I made a joke using, "the pursuit of a good time.....oops, did I say that"?. He told not to do that again. That was a couple months ago.
    This time there was nothing said or any message. I just can't log on anymore.

I have my opinions on the issue but it's not worth posting. It won't change anything anyway.