What would you eat for a free python? :barf:

• Man dies after roach eating contest - Local News - Orlando, FL | NBC News

Broward County authorities say the winner of a roach eating contest died shortly after eating dozens of roaches and worms.

Several contestants ate insects to win a python, the grand prize of the Friday night contest at Ben Siegel Reptile Store in Deerfield Beach.

The Broward Sheriff's Office says the winner of the challenge, 32-year-old Edward Archbold, became ill soon after and collapsed in front of the store. He was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

The sheriff's office said Monday it was waiting for an autopsy report to determine a cause of death.

No other contestants became sick after the contest.

• I am happy he died, he really got it coming. I can´t just imagine a worst and more disgusting endeavor than eating roaches, yuck!

Bottomline: Never mix things that get you high with things that crawls down

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• Sad to hear stuff like this. Some crazy guy out to have fun and not hurting anyone else....but those who loved him.....I know I did some crazy shit when I was young......and cashed it all in. RIP.

• Hank - It truly is sad that this young guy died from this incident. I guess I don't understand why someone would want to eat worms and roaches on purpose. May he RIP.