Grouper head soup. Indian Curry style

• Some Indian friends I work with here made a soup from the black grouper I shot last week. Reeeeeaaaaaaalllllllly good. I love Indian food. English is not the authors mother tongue but you can get the gist of the recipe here.

To make curry we need one fresh coconut grated ,
    3 red dry chilli ,
    4 green chilli or how u like spicy u can add that much chillis ,
    then one onion cut into pieces ,
    then 2 table spoon fennel seeds ,
    one table spoon turmeric powder
    .put all ingredient and fry it for 7 to 8 min in medium fire .then grind all these ingredient till its fine.

To cook curry we need
    1/4 onion pieces
    Curry leaves like 10 .salt to taste
    Oil , tomato one or two and tamarin .
    Method : pour oil in to a pot then put curry leaves then add onions fry for 2 min then put tomato then fry it then pour the curry which u grind it , let the curry boil when it's boiling put tamarin .tamarin it depend upon u how much sour u need .then after 1min add fish then cook it .then check the salt , sour .

• I post the pics on my Facebook page. Then right click on the image on your Facebook page and click, "copy image address".
    Come to your post here and click the yellow colored box that's under the two curved arrows. Then left click in the box that pops up and "Paste". It works for me but I'm using a Mac also

I'm sure there's another way but I don't know how to do it. hah.

Post the recipe for the soup. Or I'll come to Fidos and eat some?

• I bring all of my grouper and snapper heads to the local Thai restaurant and they make me the best curry soup. Funny how one man's trash is another man's treasure:toast:

• You have any pictures? What about same day fedex options to California? It sounds amazing. I took a cabezon to a Japanese restaurant the other day and they prepared it for me. It came out awesome deep fried with a ponzu sauce,