california section WTF... and censorship

• If anyones watching the cali section and that awful thread on JBL, along with numerous others.... Im really starting to like it less n less over there. Im more of a lurker here but i find myself wanting to spend more time reading here and not reading through stupid arguments and wastes of space rather then good info. I know yall dont coin well much to SCUBA shooting... Ill zip my lip about it much as possible n post more freedive reports when me n nate get out together.

• If anyones watching the cali section and that awful thread on JBL, along with numerous others.... Im really starting to like it less n less over there. Im more of a lurker here but i find myself wanting to spend more time reading here and not reading through stupid arguments and wastes of space rather then good info. I know yall dont coin well much to SCUBA shooting... Ill zip my lip about it much as possible n post more freedive reports when me n nate get out together.

OMG, I just popped over yesterday to look for something.... and I got sucked into a few pages of that JBL thread. What a shit show.

Dustan Baker

• I still remember what seems like ages ago, my first and only JBL magnum-something, surprised and disappointed when I found out it would sink.. Probably my first ever speargun mod, removing the handle and muzzle and stuffing the pipe with Styrofoam as deep as it would go. Then after realizing it still wouldn't float, going home and teasing a somewhat inflated condom into the handle. Making a trip to the moonlit beach to test one final time. Yes that last bit did make the JBL float. But in those days I didn't foresee water pressure compressing my improvised "bladder". It didn't matter much anyways as I wasn't diving deeper than 15'. Look at me now, still stuffing pipes to make spearguns float. At least they're carbon pipes :)

• I still remember what seems like ages ago, my first and only JBL magnum-something, surprised and disappointed when I found out it would sink.. Probably my first ever speargun mod, removing the handle and muzzle and stuffing the pipe with Styrofoam as deep as it would go. Then after realizing it still wouldn't float, going home and teasing a somewhat inflated condom into the handle. Making a trip to the moonlit beach to test one final time. Yes that last bit did make the JBL float. But in those days I didn't foresee water pressure compressing my improvised "bladder". It didn't matter much anyways as I wasn't diving deeper than 15'. Look at me now, still stuffing pipes to make spearguns float. At least they're carbon pipes :)

LMAO! I gave up on the explorer i had after one dive. neat idea with the condom:laughing3: