Spearo Party at GreekDiver's Restaurant.

• First I have to say that this isn't sponsored by The Blue Wild Expo. I just thought that a bunch of spearo's could have a few drinks and eat some food after the Expo on Saturday. Fortunately I knew a classy joint to go to!

The Restaurant: The Upper Deck Bar and Grill
    The Proprietor: Harry AKA Greekdiver.

The Upper Deck is a few miles south and is pretty close to the BW Expo. I'll see about getting some pictures up, but wanted to know who was interested in going.

The Upper Deck Restaurant
    906 E Hallandale Bch Blvd, Hallandale FL

Edited once, last by JimCuda ().

• Great idea, I'd go. Although I think some outdoor place or maybe just somebodies house for a BBQ would be better because then we can really booze it up and talk shit, maybe watch some spearfishing movies. It would be cheaper and more relaxed.

• I'm up for the idea pargo. sadly I don't know if I'll be able to make it saturday for the expo. I am organizing a kayak fishing tournament that was scheduled to be this saturday but due to bad weather, I'll have to change it for next saturday. But I will meet up with u guys where ever u guys decide to meet at!

• Great idea, I'd go. Although I think some outdoor place or maybe just somebodies house for a BBQ would be better because then we can really booze it up and talk shit, maybe watch some spearfishing movies. It would be cheaper and more relaxed.

The outdoor place would be cool too, but since I know a bunch of people are kinda going to the BW Expo, this would be a nice venue.

Harry does own the Upper Deck Bar anyway. I'll convince him to play some spearfishing vids on the TV's at the sportsbar. It's open to all spearo's.....and anyone else for that matter, even Canadians

Jim

• i have a very large outdoor deck with tvs. I think we can set it up to play spearfishing videos.