Guns and random things for sale

• Thinning out the herd as Ive accumulated alot of gear and guns the last few weeks that Im not going to have much time to use. Prefer not to ship the guns and deal cash in hand locally in SoFL.

Mako 110 cm Predator pro 2nd generation . - new, used it a few times. Nothing wrong with it, single wrap of 300 lb mono. Will need a muzzle bungee. 150 obo. Black Barrel. Will include a 20mm riffe band that will fit the gun, currently fitted with twin 16s with plenty of life left in them.

Cressi sub SL 85 pneumatic - picked this up at dania flea market for 20 bucks, selling it for the same. Has a shaft that is super rusty. Needs to be taken apart and fixed up and resealed, no pump or loader included. Good little project for a powerful reefgun. spearfishingworld has the parts in stock for this gun to reseal, etc.

more on the way.

• dibs on the busted pneumatic. Will you accept payment in Trident Layers?? If so, Ill offer 4 Jr Bacon Cheeseburgers and pack of gum. Ill ask them to hold the spit on the burgers tho

• dibs on the busted pneumatic. Will you accept payment in Trident Layers?? If so, Ill offer 4 Jr Bacon Cheeseburgers and pack of gum. Ill ask them to hold the spit on the burgers tho

Id give it to you for free if i can hit you over the head with it :laughing::laughing3:

• It didnt do anything wrong, why risk damaging the gun ??

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. anyway,

Also have a .357 bang stick for sale with 15 rounds of new federal .357 included, need to have some lacquer on them if you plan on using it. looking for 50 for the set, in person deal for this one only.

• You just never know where a funny thread'll appear... This is a good one! ...layers... This guy's a character alright!

• Adding an RA 90cm Vecta to the pile... single 20mm riffe band new, gun has no paint but shoots just fine, needs some flopper tuning. 120 OBO.

• Is it the blue handle one? And does it have a shaft or just a band?

If you still have it around this weekend ill give you a hundred for the RA 90.

its a blue handle, shaft and band included. Ill throw in another spare band for you since I have a few. I should be home saturday.

• also have an oceanos top i got from harry. slick skin outside closed cell neoprene inside, dont think harry ever used it and i dont think i will. lil too tight on me. 25 , size medium.