Wow is it............

• Wow is it all of spearboard that's disenchanted so many or is it the so-cal scene part of SB?
    Biologically remember the lesson about rats, in high populations densities, rats go crazy and turn on themselves..........

• Man, once you get a break from that site and you can get some perspective on how insidious and just plain unhealthy the environment is over there, you just spend less time there.

I sign in occasionally to check the member items.

i like to spear fish

• Ha ha I used to visit for entertainment but stopped doing that and do not miss it whatsoever !

Pretty negative moron bubble blowers running the joint whose credo
    Seems to be high traffic & control control control. Don't miss it at all - I'm
    Proud to have been chastised on weirdboard for recommending Dan 'a website
    And even mentioning Dan drew a rebuke. Hard to believe but true

• I will say I had a good experience over there once. I had a question about some guns I was considering and the owner of one of the companies gave me his cell, had me call him, and sat down that afternoon and shared his knowledge with me. As a total newb, I am still dumbfounded when I think back at what an awesome experience it was and how nice it was for him to take that time. He actually even steered me toward the other gun I was considering, not his company's, because he thought it would fit my needs better.
    I totally agree it seems like there is a lot of hysteria over there, but I'm not ready to throw the baby out with the bathwater just yet.

• I will say I had a good experience over there once. I had a question about some guns I was considering and the owner of one of the companies gave me his cell, had me call him, and sat down that afternoon and shared his knowledge with me. As a total newb, I am still dumbfounded when I think back at what an awesome experience it was and how nice it was for him to take that time. He actually even steered me toward the other gun I was considering, not his company's, because he thought it would fit my needs better.
    I totally agree it seems like there is a lot of hysteria over there, but I'm not ready to throw the baby out with the bathwater just yet.

Give the Speargun Maker's name, give him a little light pimping. :cool2:

• It was Kevin from Ocean Rhino. I am still amazed at what a straight shooter he is.
    And Linghunt just reminded me of the time he fabricated an oddball adapter for my pole spear, because he saw on a thread that I could not find one in all the internet.

• It was Kevin from Ocean Rhino. I am still amazed at what a straight shooter he is.
    And Linghunt just reminded me of the time he fabricated an oddball adapter for my pole spear, because he saw on a thread that I could not find one in all the internet.

I've not meet or talked to Kevin, Always have heard good things about Ocean Rhino.

I don't remember the adapter, was it one of them 12mm - 1 threads?

I'm still amazed at how many Thread converters "adapters" are requested out there. All the different ones I make, there always seems to be another one. Pretty crazy product to make, but it's a great CNC lathe part.

The 14mm-1 adapter for Rubber Tubes is super popular, I made a big box of them last summer, figured it would last a couple years minimum, now I only got a couple left and distributor in Australia sold out of theirs too.

Edited 2 times, last by Linghunt: Spelling ().

• I met kevin at the blue wild and he is a nice guy who loves his craft. I made it pretty clear that I thought his guns were not for me as a free diver and that I felt they were a great, overbuilt, scuba gun. He didn't try to sell me on the gun, just discussed the features he was proud of and shared the stoke for his gear. Very friendly and nice.
    For the record, I have never heard a bad review from a user of his gun's

i like to spear fish