Spearboard management abuses members

• I have no interest in this thread other than to point out grogan antics, so I only read the last page which you can find here Emerald cited by FWC for feeding sharks in State waters - Page 18 - Spearboard bubble blowers drama forum. See post# 256.

Quote from Muay Thai

I actually deleated this thread a few weeks ago, as is my perogative as the thread starter (per SB rules). But Tony decided to blatantly disregard the rules and re-post my thread against my wishes. I deleated it because I no longer wish to be associated with the drama this thread has generated (for several reasons). I have a pretty good guess at Tony's motivation for enticing drama on the board and I in no way wish to be involved in that!

Scott

To which grogan responds

Here's a screen shot of rule 14. Notice the Edit date on the bottom, grogan edited the rule just prior to making his post.

Next is a screen capture from Google's cache of that page, this shows what rule 14 was before the change.

The difference between the original rule and the new edited rule is this.

Threads with many views and posts may not be deleted if deemed unfair to others who contributed or deemed useful in content provided.

So here you have a long standing Spearboard member, who no longer wants to be part of an ugly thread and deleted his posts, but is forced by grogan to leave the posts there for posterity. Grogan goes back and changes his rules of engagement to suit his whims and justify his actions. This is what you can expect from megalomaniac grogan if you participate on Spearboard.

• Yeesh. More of the same from over there.
    It has been so long since I even visited that site that I had blissfully forgotten how ugly it can be

Thanks again for this place dan

i like to spear fish

• Unfortunately, that's the English speaking forum with more members. Unfortunately, the administrator is who he is and there's a bunch off a$$hole$ that jump into each thread just to write garbage. But there's still good people there.

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.