Loking for Key West Spearos

• Good afternoon! It's been a LONG time since I have posted here. I first found this site when I moved to Ft. Lauderdale in 2008 and met some awesome people who brought me into the world of freedive spearfishing (Lunker, Hau, Dan, Ben etc).

Sadly however life and school has drastically limited my spear time the last year or so. BUT, I am now living in Key West and working as a SCUBA instructor. Being on the water every day blowing bubbles and guiding students on reefs inside the MPA/No take zones has me itching to get back out hunting apnea style!

My breathhold needs some work but I was on the Vandenburg this morning working the deck and was able to hit 40 fsw sans a weight belt so it doesn't suck as bad as I though it would :thumbsup2:

I don't have a boat (Yet) but do have a kayak (plastic Navy!) and a board for shore dives; or as always cash for gas! So if anyone in the lower keys wants to get out and shoot some fish let me know!

:toast:

• Hiya

I'll be down there soon, dude. More info on the introductions bit.

It won't be long before I get a boat and some thing else that will help those of us up for it hit some spots not really accessible by others ;)

I'll send you my contact details nearer the time and we'll go grab a cold beer.

Cheers

Buter