5.02.15 Tail shot Wahoo

• After stoning a wahoo my next favourite shot is through the tail, concrete holding and big big fun! It is great swimming at them and fine tuning your aim for that perfect shot, this one was a tad to forward but hey I never claimed to be El Marco :laughing:
    https://drive.google.com/file/…oNTdNTk0/view?usp=sharing

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele

• Here I am with a fish loving family stuck in north Texas where it is difficult, and bloody expensive, to find good ocean seafood and you two (George & Hank) and others are swimming (pun intended) in all that fresh seafood. Seriously - no way you can eat that much - what do you do with my favorite eating fish? : hoo's, snappers and groupers????

• Nice. Does bracing your left hand on the butt help with recoil?

Chase

Big time yes, can't shoot my bigger guns powered up without the brace. I was doing it instinctively for long shots, completely unconsciously, when Jon from Ulusub explained it not only makes the shot more accurate but also increases range. Which makes logical sense if you think about it, if my hand recoils with the shot it would absorb some of the force, if braced it should be more powerful.

George Steele

• "El Marco" says that it was a perfect (well, maybe a little high) holding shot. My second choice if I can't get close enough to stone a fish. Between the two "finlets" in the tail.

"El Marco" asks why do you always use these weird sites to upload your videos and not the 'ole simple youtube? I couldn't see it very well. It did't run smoothly.

Marco Melis

A bad day fishing is ALWAYS better than a good day at work.

• "El Marco" says that it was a perfect (well, maybe a little high) holding shot. My second choice if I can't get close enough to stone a fish. Between the two "finlets" in the tail.

"El Marco" asks why do you always use these weird sites to upload your videos and not the 'ole simple youtube? I couldn't see it very well. It did't run smoothly.

El Marco([emoji1]) , my shot was not unintentionally high, I always shoot wahoo high, and you know why [emoji6] it was a bit forward of the finlets though [emoji20] .
    I don't have the patience for YouTube bro... it is a file sharing site, runs smoother than YouTube for most, strange. Try again and let me know. Anyone else not having it not play smoothly? Marco you running it on HD quality right?

George Steele