New Rob Allen 12L overblown hard float

• The new design Rob Allen 12L hard spearfishing float replaces the old round shaped one, it's available in 3 versions:

• Air filled/empty
    • Foam filled
    • Foam filled overblown

This is the overblown version. Overblown means more foam was added to the float than the standard 12L foam filled float, resulting in the outer shell expanding more and the float acquiring a rounded profile. In comparison to the flat profile of the standard 12L foam blown float, this rounded profile improves the float's ability to right itself if tipped over when used with a flag kit and ballast. The overblown 12L hard float comes with a weight/ballast included, front and rear removable Nylon straps with tuna clips. It incorporates a threaded attachment point for the US diver down flag + mast kit which is available separately. The float is 28" long and 8" wide at its widest point. Together with the ballast it weighs 5lb.

Because the overblown version costs only a little more than the standard foam blown, comes with a ballast included, and has better properties assuming the diver at some point may want to add a flag, only the overblown version is offered at www.spearfishing.store. The standard 12L foam blown version simply doesn't handle the flag kit as well.

• Excellent float! I have been using this float for past few months on a regular basis. The best part is that I forget it's attached my gun until I come up from a dive and see that blazing orange float. Very visible. :thumbsup2:

Relax & Go Spearfishing