• hi all
    just wondering ive got the two guns the delta 1000 and the phantom rail gun 1000 and i was just wondering wich rubbers i should get for them
    chz logan

:thumbsup2:

ps wich one of these guns is better

• Hi Logan, I like to use so

Consider:

• I use double bands only speargun >to 100cm.

• South African type shaft are heavier and better accept the doubles rubber

• I think shaft type South Africa 7 / 8mm can be used 14mm triple bands (boys > 50 old) :laughing:

José

Un Hombre tiene que creer en algo.......
    Creo que me iré de pesca!!!

Edited once, last by Josediaz ().

• I've tried several band configurations on my phantom and I like all of them for different reasons. One of my favorites was a 6.6 shaft and dual 14's. That was a lot of fun. I just put a 7mm pathos shaft and small ID 14's stretched to 360% on it. Can't wait to try that setup out.

Promontorium Tremendum

• thanks all for your help i will defninetly get the bands you advize
    thanks again
    chz logan

• hi all just wondring whats the best site to buy the rubber. been looking around and the ones ive been looking at have all been unable to post to australia or dont sell 2 x 14s or dual fourteens so i dont really know what to do
    cheers and once again all posts are appreiciated

• I don't know if you want to buy made bands, or band making materials to make the bands yourself. You'll save money making your own speargun bands, and more importantly be able to use the very best materials available. Freedivestore.com will ship to Australia, for international shipping you'll need to send a message Contact Freedive Store.

These are the items you'll need:

1. Speardiver Small Hole Speargun Rubber Tubing

2. Low Profile Plastic Wishbone Inserts

3. Speardiver Wishbone Line

4. Speargun Band Tying Twine

• thanks man much appreciated thats awsome thanks again
    :hooray::excited1::yaydance: