Wetsuit Gloves for long fingers

• Does anybody know of a wetsuit glove maker that offers 3 and 5 mm wetsuit gloves for guys with long fingers.? I have a buddy that can palm a medicine ball and he can not find any gloves that fit him. Any suggestions would be appreciated:toast:

• I have the same problem, no diving gloves come close to fitting the length of my fingers (I wear a 3XL glove or larger), so I have to cut the ends off and stitch around them to ensure they don't fray.

• No mechanic gloves at Sears or anywhere will fit?

Cutting the tips off the fingers will make them….fit…..I guess. But you're going to regret it when you slide your hand up into the gills of a grouper.

• I'm hard on gloves but have found a seamless glove like MaxiFlex 34-844 are great gloves. Enough protection without the bulk. I can get tangles out of anchor lines and float lines wearing these. Pull a lot of 'locked up' lobsters out of holes.
    The Salvimar dyneema were too bulky for me so I gave them away. Seamless gloves will stretch in the fingers to fit my narly old fingers. The best part is only $3.80 a pair. I use mine 4-5 times a week and they hold up great. The nitrile coating does not get 'gummy' in salt water, dry easily, and I already say they are inexpensive.