Which spearfishing mask do you use?

• i use cressi superocchio dark and it fits super y have a seavision ultra too with color lenss but dont fit to well on me . so i have to say that for me cressi superocchio .

Que viva la pesca :cuba:

• i use cressi superocchio dark and it fits super y have a seavision ultra too with color lenss but dont fit to well on me . so i have to say that for me cressi superocchio .

+ me 2!!!

Love the fit of this mask, haven't found another I like better.
    I got a yellow one last time and am liking the bright frame alot

would love a pursuit one similar with a RED frame;)

• I used the Omer alien for looong time, but I recently tried the Sporasub Mystic for the Gopro mount.. really like the Mystic.

Edited once, last by Nate ().

• I have lost some weight so my Riffe Mantis started leaking.
    I just purchased the Oceanways SuperView Mask in black from sports chalet and dove with it yesterday. I haven't taken any fish with it but I did grab some short lobsters in poor viz and it worked great. The Oceanways mask adjusted easily on the move, had a better field of view and didn't leak, I'm looking forward to trying it some more on future dives.

• Still micromask. Although I use my bandit w gopro a good bit now.
    I have given up on the head mount. I must have an oddly shaped head or wear my mask too high because the camera will not stay on my head.

i like to spear fish

• We are fortunate that the $20 Cressi Perlas fit both Spearalina and me perfectly. One spare between us is all we need as a spare. Deeper than 50' thought, the Perla gives me a pretty good squeeze, so I recently picked up a Sphera to try for deeper boat dives. The fit is awesome and it's quite low volume. It was a display model, had a few insignificant scratches on the plastic lens, and priced accordingly. The first time trying it out was very strange with the curved side lens but I did manage to connect with a smaller fast moving mackerel while wearing it. I have yet to try the Sphera deep, but the Perla will be coming along as backup when I do.

• For freediving, a vintage Soleil silicone ( dyed black) and a Hollis M1 technical for other diving.I had 6 Soleil masks
    stored away in 1982 and I'm down to 2.
    I have tried a few ''micro'' masks but fit comes first for me ...I'm a fat head.:D

Cheers, Don

• Don do you know of any other masks in the same style as your soleil? Ive seen similar ones in videos, but they were all older videos and were probably that same model. If they still make such a mask I'd definitely want to try one out.

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• Don do you know of any other masks in the same style as your soleil? Ive seen similar ones in videos, but they were all older videos and were probably that same model. If they still make such a mask I'd definitely want to try one out.

Dacor used to have one that was very close but I know of no clones any more. I have had a post in a vintage dive forum for two years looking for Soleil masks with no responses, sorry.

Cheers, Don

• I.m currently using a Riffe Naida with graduated lenses and let me tell you something, -there is no better thing than using a graduated mask. In sipte of that Naida doesn´t fit my face as nice as the mantis mask

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• I have tried many masks but only found success with the Riffe Naida(sp?). I got a mantis for $5 but its just too big and at the end of the dive slides over my upper lip. I have two of the Riffe Naida, one clear and one mirror. I had one issue with the mirror's frame coming apart, but easily repairable.

Cheers!

Long Beach Neptune

USCG 50GT

• I have tried many masks but only found success with the Riffe Naida(sp?). I got a mantis for $5 but its just too big and at the end of the dive slides over my upper lip. I have two of the Riffe Naida, one clear and one mirror. I had one issue with the mirror's frame coming apart, but easily repairable.

Cheers!

Whats your thoughts on the mirror lenses?

A bad day at sea is better than a good day in the boatyard
    George Steele