How to act if we break a fin or engages us in the rock

• Si se parte una aleta en el fondo o subiendo por desgracia mirando una escollera o grupo de rocas
    se engancha la aleta y no podemos desengancharla
    no perder nunca la calma, ni la serenidad, ni agobiarnos, actuar con tranquilidad y contra
    menos movimientos bruscos
    hagamos mejor, menos oxigeno perdemos.

Lo mejor en el primer caso si vas capacitado o sobrado de aire subir normalmente, sino es asi
    soltar el cinturón :!:

En el segundo lo mejor es no perder la serenidad, sacar el pie del calzante y acto seguido
    soltar el cinturón
    y todo lo que nos moleste, fusil, linterna, subir ayudado por la aleta que queda y las manos
    sin agobiarse mucho,
    ni perder la serenidad, ni la calma sino estamos perdidos :!:

<º)))))><

If it is a flap on the bottom or up unfortunately watching a group of rock riprap or
    fin is hooked and can not disengage
    never lose your cool, or serenity, or overwhelm, act calmly and against
    less abrupt movements
    do better, we lose less oxygen.

The best in the first case if you trained or air left up normally, but is so
    release the belt :!:

In the second it is best not lose your peace, take your foot of the shoe and immediately
    release the belt
    and everything that bothers us, gun, flashlight, helped raise the left wing and hands
    without much overwhelmed,
    or loss of serenity and calm, but we are lost :!:

• very good advice for any underwater issue..i once got caught in some mono on a wreck and started to try and rip it off or tear it..after one really hard pull with no progress my brian kicked back in and said "you are wearing two knives, they will work instantly, pulling will not help" i was on the surface in seconds.

this is why experience in the water is only real safety we have....by being familiar, comfortable and prepared, we stand the best chance for survival.

be safe everyone

i like to spear fish