puget sound

• stumbled onto your forum doing research for a new gun customizing product, RatGrips.com. i was looking for people who were having challenges with grips and moldings. just so you know, Ratgrips solved about 95% of these issues. so you know this is my product
    I live with in 5 miles from bellingham wa, I learned to dive in the navy, Have the most fun though, freediving. im looking to see if there are others in this area.

• wow,l just took a look at your website, that stuff looks awesome...is the glove texture the result of R&D or just one option...I ask just because I was thinking about how to add other textures if desired.

really cool product and nice looking site

i like to spear fish

• Welcome to the forum. I am in Shoreline WA myself but I haven't done any freediving in the sound or the ocean for that matter. It is tempting but the seasons are really short, water is super cold and viz is not that great. I do know of a few spearos that go out every now and then with great success but after diving South Florida and the Caribbean I don't think I could do it.