so happy, yet so sad

• Here are some pictures of the process of my spear guns. I made the line clips out of 1/4" thick aluminum plates. As well as the handles, shaped both of them on the mill and grinding wheel. The track is enclosed with UHMW inserts towards the front of the muzzle. I went with the neptonic reef mech and a 9/32 shaft. The overall length is 54". It was hard for me to finish this because I could only work on it 15 minutes per day due to my heavy work schedule but I managed. My dive partner and I finished these guns by Wednesday the 21st of July. We initially planned on using the guns for our next dive session; unfortunately I injured my hand cutting wood on the table saw, for another side job. It kills me to hear the Doc tell me to stay out of the ocean for up to 7 days plus. But my dive partner and other friends had a blast testing the guns without me today. The two black ones are the guns of (808 Natural) the wood finished gun is MINE! I had fun working on my guns, going through all the problems, learning to work around, and can't wait to make some more. Hopefully with more time to do it though.