• Will likely be looking to set up a mid week trip or two this next week.

Looking for one or 2 experineced divers for freedivng, and to help cover gas and ice

probably drive down from miami and dive out of islamorada,

either tuesday, weds or friday.

reply to this thread or pm me if interested

• Ben its J.C, :), Same expenses as last time, 20 to 30ish a piece, all inclusive, or maybe the trade of a choice fish or two in exchange for the ride;)

Depths 15 to 75ish, mostly 30-50 though

float plan may likely involve Martin county now

Same deal as before

meet and drive up together to share the gas.

• May Actually have a spot for tomorrow out of Miami and one later in the week out of Martin County...
    :diver2::fishswim::pirate:

Reply here if interested,

THanks

• hey JC... lol I totally forget its you... I'm super busy this week as I just got back to the job after taking a week off to take my MCATs. next week tho is a different story... i'll hit you up! Dive safe tomorrow.

• Crap day, solid 5 to footers:(

on the upside recovered a really nice plow style anchor in great shape with about 15 foot of heavy chain, before reason kicked in and we were back by 10 am, no fish to be seen at the one spot we checked

Ben, whenever is good good with you, you got an open invitation, I'm just trying to take what i can, since september looks pretty much like a no go most of the month

Anyhow

keep yall posted

• That sucks, I found a nice one once never bothered to bring it up since it was pretty big. Got home and found out brand new was over $500.

If you ever do weekend trips I would like to join. Always good to meet new spearos.

Davie Peguero