Snakestrap

• I tried to figure out the mentality that makes your statement true. With obvious exception of our talented few members who do use scuba, I offer the following simple reason. When the average bubble blower puts on their gear they feel something akin to a kid with an all inclusive pass in an amusement park. Meaning they paid their dues, conquered the environment so to speak, and can now do whatever they want in a carefree manner.

:toast:

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• Oh dear, this is hilarious!
    Have you read all the great information and advice he has on his website?

Experienced divers know that the straps can be setup two ways, on the inside or outside bottom of the leg. When you need to use the dive knife, reaching for it is ergonomically uncomfortable.

My definition of "ergonomically uncomfortable" is that thigh strap crushing my right nut!!! :D

I guess I've been wearing my knife in the wrong place this whole time. :rolleyes1:

• looking at all that gear makes me feel tangled and trapped... I would HATE it underwater.

dont get me wrong..deep scuba sounds uper cool to me, but it is a completely different animal....

..like a ninja vs a guy in a mech suit. different warriors.

and for what it is worth, I guess I am a ninja

i like to spear fish