New Member Introduction

• My name is Mark Knight and I live in Prattville Al. I'm doing my first spearfish this March in Cozumel by Leo a local spearfishing charter, It will be a free dive but I'm also becoming a PADI certified diver starting Jan 9th in Montgomery al. I'm so excited now that my Kid's are grown now that I can afford to become certified in scuba and go places were diving is good.I'm can't wait, I'm so excited that I'm reading everything I can about the sport of Spearfishig, that's why I'm on your forum. I'm trying learn as much as I can from experts like yourselves. I understand and will try again later when i'm more experienced.

• Lived in Tuscaloosa for 20 years....... so have to give you a roll tide!!!! Hope Cam can keep it together for ya'll.

Welcome and good luck on your trip.

karl @ kellerbizz .com

Palmbeachfreedivers.com

• Welcome to the forum, just one point this sport you learn with patience and time, you can only learn so, here we explain things to experts many years and yet we know little or have to learn more, the sea is amazing and every day is a new experience.

<º))))))><

Bienvenidos al foro, solo un apunte este deporte se aprende con paciencia y con el tiempo, solo se puede aprender asi, aquí se explican cosas con expertos que llevamos muchos años y aun sabemos poco o tenemos que aprender mas, el mar es sorprendente y cada día es una experiencia nueva.