Dolphin Season

• I've been dolphin fishing but using L and R. I want to try some blue water spearing and though that Dolphin would be a good way to start. Any advise? I have a Euro 120X with reel, do I need a float or would this set up be enough for Dolphin? I will be spearing in the gulf current about 7 miles north of fowey.

• Your gun is a fine set-up for them. They are pretty curious but don't seem to slow down much as they come by for a look. Lead them a bit. They are soft, so don't try to horse them in too fast or hard, or you risk tearing them off.

Troll for the fish. If someone does manage to hook one on rod and reel, don't wind the fish in too fast let it run. Jump in the water. The others (fish) will usually hang around and give you plenty of opportunities to shoot.

Good luck!

• Maybe we can hook-up sometime. I go out of Key Biscayne (Marine Stadium) I am planning on going out the first week of June.

• That is something I really want to do this summer as well. Any open spots let me know. Lunker, we need to get out spearing soon. Give me a call

• Yea bro, just give me a call. I am itching to get out. Should get your boy to get his boat out and hit up some blue water stuff.

• I have a job interview on the 26th and since im kind of stressed about it being that its a huge career move I decided to take the following week and a half off from my current job. If I get the chance to do any BW trips in that time ill post here number of spaces I have available and it will be a first come first serve basis.