Bought a bicycle helmet today

• dan my brother was brown belt and i try to follow him on it but just did it for a year or two so i know what are you saying in breaking the fall it helps me a lot too hahahah. so if you or anybody wants to buy bike parts go to bike nashbar is good and cheap .. and if you wanna go ride againg i will go with you but i have a road bike i promess i will go slow ahhahahahah. get well bud ..

Que viva la pesca :cuba:

• Thanks.

I'm back to riding every day now. The first day back was weird, I felt like I was going to get hit at any moment. But it was also memorial day weekend and the street felt hectic. Wearing the helmet is fine except I can't scratch my head when it itches, which is annoying. But with every day I notice the helmet less.

The relaxed feeling I used to have riding on the street is gone. It feels like another accident is just a matter of time. I think once I get to the point I'm fit enough to go to grappling again, I'm going to drop the cycling. Getting bounced off a car is one thing, but the thought of then getting under the tires of a 2nd car or a bus I can't deal with.

• Ice. Gentle massage . Be careful w/cervical manipulation(chiropractic) early on in case of ligamentous laxity - you don't want to tear vertebral artery. If symptoms worsen get x-rays/neuro consult.
    The grappling training/fitness probably saved your life. Most people want to do bench press and
    curls and neglect to properly train the neck. Helmet is cheap insurance, esp in s. fl.
    To a full and rapid recovery...
    Chris

• yeah..

"The relaxed feeling I used to have riding on the street is gone. It feels like another accident is just a matter of time" this could last a while

i was once flying over a vw polo frontal about 35meters far- a year later i sold my gsx600 because of the same feelings
    nevermind: go FREERIDE