Minnesota gear report

• Went for a short dive yesterday to try out the new gear. Overall impression of fit and function was fantastic!:thumbsup2: Since I am extremely claustrobobic, it's gonna take time to get used to all of the tight fitting gear, but it did feel better once I got in the water. I only had a chance to spend about 20 minutes in Mille Lacs lake, and I only did 2 dives in that time. First dive in 16 feet of water- only made it to 9 feet because of equalizing issues, 2nd dive in 13 feet of water- made it to bottom but could only equalize left ear, this problem is chronic and maddening. C90 fins worked excellent, especially compared to my scuba fins. 3mm suit worked excellent and although I only got to spend 20 minutes in the lake, I was completely comfortable in the 54 degree water. It didn't even feel like I had a weight belt or weights on, I only used 8 pounds because it was a battle to get the coated weights on the belt, but I can't see needing more weight than that even though I'm being told to start around 16 pounds for shallow water diving. I'm gonna see if I can swap the coated weights for uncoated ones. f10-v2 watch worked great. Does anyone know why the pictures of the new f10 show a light blue face, but the actual watch I got has the same grey face as the first version?