F/SALE fin blades, foot pockets, vests, Knife

• I can be reached by pm here or through the contact us form at FreediveStore.com

USED pair Picasso foot pockets in good condition size 42-44 / 9.5-11 $70. Two sex bolts for installation are included. These are very durable foot pockets. $12 shipping or pickup in Fort Lauderdale.

1 (one) omer footpocket size 40-42 $20. Used in good condition. This one has stiff tendons. $10 shipping or pickup in Fort Lauderdale.

Pair of H Dessault footpockets size 42-44 with the tendons cut off $40. These footpockets are practically new other than the modification and the pool testing in the video with the blue blades. I'm including the Delrin supports I fabricated, and the Dessault mounting kit. If you ever wanted to try footpockets with no tendons here's your chance. I did a clean job removing the tendons, the footpockets have not been weakened. The Dessault footpockets are soft and comfortable. These are the previous model with the good stiff sole. $8 shipping or pickup in Fort Lauderdale.

NEW blue fiberglass blades (medium stiffness) $200. 3 year warranty. They were used a couple of times in the pool for testing, see vid. IMO these are the best fiberglass fins available. If you ever wanted to try DiveR, these are better. They're lighter and have a correct 25 degree toe angle, along with proper water channeling rails. Let me know which footpockets they're going in and I'll assemble the rails accordingly for perfect fit. $10 shipping or pickup in Fort Lauderdale.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWej-7mO4HA

NEW Beuchat Marin muzzle $60. $5 shipping or pickup in Fort Lauderdale.

NEW Neoprene vests, 3mm sizes Small - Medium & Large - XL, double lined $20. I had a few made double lined instead of open cell by mistake. Same material as the Speardiver wetsuits. $8 shipping or pick up in Fort Lauderdale.

NEW Banksboard shoulder straps $10. Plus $6 shipping or pickup in Fort Lauderdale. The shoulder straps are the new version, they have padding, so they're not exactly like the ones pictured below which are the old version and don't have padding.