Miami Report for the Weekend

• Caught a ride out of Haulover and to the south on a buddy's boat. The conditions topside were absolutely amazing. No waves, sun was masked by the clouds so not too hot, and the rain seemed to dance around us. The vis on the other hand wasn't so great.. a generous 30 in 55-60ft, 30 in 35ft, and finished the day with a very hazy top to bottom in ~25ft. Total haul was one bug, 2 hogs and my buddy nailed a dog snapper that was every bit of 25/26in. All in all, a decent day. It's supposed to be pretty nice tomorrow morning, with the swell picking up and staying up through mid week. The viz further north has been amazing all week, 50ft+ all 3 days that I was out.. if you're going out this weekend and have a choice between Miami or the Hollywood/Lauderdale area, I'd definitely go with the latter.
    On one of the hogs, I got my shaft stuck in the coral..felt like I was trying to pull Excalibur from the stone.. took everything I had, including my legs.
    And a pic to of my effort to make this report a bit less worthless..

• Didn't get a chance to take pics of the snapper, but I probably have some video of him retrieving it. I'll have to dig it up.

• i read in the weather forcast that it'll be 3 to 5 tomorrow. shuld i trust it ? cause if i go i should bring my child with me and i dont want him to get sick .

• A few jellyfish here and there, no big pockets of them like we've been seeing. Every forecast I've checked is calling for 3-5 tomorrow, some of which are fairly reliable so.. 3-5 sounds about right.

• Yeap, another botched forecast. I'm not sure what I'd do without the webcams. Only a porgy and a few bugs on my end.