For all of us new guys

• http://spearfishing.world/foru…earfishing-locations.html

I suggest we all read some of the forum policies and think about when making reports. This is obviously for our own safety. I will be trying to keep my location reports generalized like "la Jolla" or "front-side cat". I would think that this applies when asking for dive buddies as well.

Good point and also remember that the first post in a California thread is not private. Any sensitive info should start in the second post. Its a good feature that prevents lazy lurkers from benefiting without contributing.

Mike

• Good point and also remember that the first post in a California thread is not private. Any sensitive info should start in the second post. Its a good feature that prevents lazy lurkers from benefiting without contributing.

Mike

+1

• The thing I value most is a conditions report. Mainly water visibility.... And saying Laguna, PV, or Malibu, or Cat is close enough.

You dont have to say I just got this 50# halibut on the south side of Bubbas Cove to make it an useful or interesting report.

And.... along those lines... the vis in Laguna is still good, but a swell is coming.

• The thing I value most is a conditions report. Mainly water visibility.... And saying Laguna, PV, or Malibu, or Cat is close enough.

You dont have to say I just got this 50# halibut on the south side of Bubbas Cove to make it an useful or interesting report.

And.... along those lines... the vis in Laguna is still good, but a swell is coming.

Love that picture in your avatar