2000 GMC Sierra For Sale

• Guys I've found my next vehicle and am trying to jump on it, but in order to make this happen my current truck, regrettably, needs to go. Up for sale is a 2000 GMC Sierra SLT with red exterior and tan cloth interior. Current mileage is around 95k. Truck has 5.3l V8 engine with which I get from 16-20 MPG, 4 speed automatic transmission, 4 wheel disc brakes with ABS. Towing package which includes auxillary transmission cooler, locking rear differential, factory hitch/wiring, and tow/haul mode to change shift points and TCC lockup. Power windows, locks, mirrors, cruise control, I have 2 keys and remotes. I am the second owner, the first bought the truck in 2000 with only 26 miles on it I have all of the original paperwork and window sticker. I bought it from Mr. Miller in February 2010, he was a retired airline pilot looking to downsize to one vehicle. I bought the truck with 69k miles and have driven it every day since its purchase. Right before I bought the vehicle the spark plugs, upper and lower radiator hoses, both drive belts and the fuel filter were changed(I have all his receipts over 10 years). Since I've owned it I have done the following:

3M window tint installed by the dealer I worked at, 15% on side and rear windows

10/18/10 - fuel pump, rear parking brake shoes, rear rotors

December 2010 - Brand new Monster transmission(rated to 500hp) and torque converter(1650 stall) with 3 yr unlimited mileage warranty, has just over 2 years remaining on the warranty. I have the full transmission build sheet including an extra deep pan for holding additional fluid and a performance shift kit.

This year I installed the headlights from a Denali pickup which have projector lenses for improved nighttime visibility (look better too). I also installed a different factory instrument cluster that includes transmission temp. so that I could keep an eye on it while driving/towing for added peace of mind.

Truck also includes a full Polk audio sound system including DB component system mounted in the doors and 2 8" subwoofers mounted behind the seat, powered by an alpine amp.

Truck gets Mobil 1 10w30 oil changes every time the maintenance light comes on, tires rotated at every oil change, aligned once since I've had it. Front and rear brake pads are in excellent shape. I changed the A/C filter at some point while I've had it but can't remember date or mileage.

I'd like to get $6500 for the vehicle, if you think its high you should come see it. I can answer any and all questions you may have about it I am a certified professional mechanic. I baby the truck and try to take very good care of it. If anyone on here needs something to pull a boat (under 20') this is a great truck for it, I use it on the weekends to pull my 20' Proline. Almost forgot to mention that it has a clean history, I had Carmax check it today while they appraised it.

Picture of it the day I bought it:

Edited once, last by mrmike ().

• Found a 2005 chevy 2500hd ext. cab diesel 4x4. Will pull my boat with ease and can handle towing my mud truck on a flat bed.

Wanted to add that last week I replaced the parking lights with new OEM units and all 6 bulbs in them as well as 2 plugs/pigtails due to brittle plastic from heat/age. Also cluster bulbs were changed out to red LEDs

• Thanks for the kind words guys, please tell your friends. Somebody always needs a truck around the house. Got the call today that my new truck is at the dealer, I'll be going to test drive it and inspect it this weekend.

P.S. Getting the red painted portion of the front bumper repainted this week. A rock chip allowed moisture under the clear and it started to peel.

• I got the same motor but extended cab and I have logged 22mpg
    In it. I bet it gets better than 20mpg.

BOBBERRYFISHCARVINGS.COM