• A long time ago the flower bussines was kind of god in my eyes and i saw kind of an on the side income in it. So i went to gradma's , who has a very big yard and decided to plant a bunch of flowers to sell to people and stuff. A bit later the area where i planted was full of them freaking things, it was beautifull in the gay sense of the word. but eventhough i watered all of then equal there was a section where the plants were quite bigger and stronger than the rest. i mean , you could notice from really far away. So it kind of cought my eye and made me wonder. then , i went and got grandma , who hadn't seen my crops because she never leaves the house. i showed her and she was amazed of what i had done. then i told her about that area about 2 square meters big. she looked at it and after a few seconds she smiled at me and said " that's where the shit house was"

• A couple of properties where I lived there was a small area where the grass was growing more lush than anywhere else, I also always wondered why that was. I thought your grandma would've said "that's where we buried the horse" :)

and I found an old picture :atongue: