Graphite coating Spearguns

• At first, I made a couple of wood guns and coated them with graphite/epoxy and waited to test the results.
    It was outstanding how graphite stood up against the elements...extremely hard to scratch...unlike plain epoxy coated guns.... plus the slick touch/look of the gun.

BUT...it was a real pain in the butt to come out with decent coat...its not as easy as epoxy coating...too many things can go wrong...and very time consuming then.

Although I swore never to graphite coat anymore guns....But I couldn't resist the nice results...so from time to time I would use graphite till I found myself easily handling many of the coating problems and it became relatively easy to use graphite.

So I've changed my mind and will be soon offer graphite coated guns with a little extra cost but very much worth it.

A couple of recent pictures.

Ihab

• Those are some pieces of art Ihab , I have been playing with graphite coatings recently on my modified euro and it's by no means simple .

• Those are some pieces of art Ihab , I have been playing with graphite coatings recently on my modified euro and it's by no means simple .

Appreciate your remarks Tomlynch.
    If ever you need help...you know how to contact me.

Ihab