Come aboard, pussy

• That rats are the first to leave the boat, is a sailor that is a reality
    But a captain abandons a wreck is an act of cowardice, an offense of a person
    rastrera.Tanto is cowardly and so there are already t-shirts with the FRSE and over have changed the name
    of creatine by, the way it sounds to pronounce it in Italian.

Costa Concordia cruise shipwreck in Italy
    'Come aboard, pussy,'a sentence to the story
    The discussion between the commander and captain of the Costa Concordia has risen to hero status at first

EFE / ROME The furious and angry discussion between the commander Gregorio De Falco, the captaincy of Livorno, the captain of the "Costa Concordia", Francesco Schettino, who escaped the cruiser before the evacuation of thousands of people, was heard yesterday throughout Italy, which has risen to hero status first.

The dialogue between the captain, 52, who fled the accident to the 23.30 local time (22.30 GMT) in a lifeboat and the commander of Livorno, 46, who imperiously and sharp, ordered back to the ship and relief to thousands men, women and children took place at 1.46 pm (00.46 GMT).

However, Schettino, who assured at all times be in charge of the cruise, but a chef's testimony placed him at a bar waiting for a drink with a woman, never returned to the cruiser, where until 3 am there to rescue passengers .

"Listen, Schettino," said De Falco, "there are people trapped on board. Go with your boat under the bow of the ship, on the right side. Climb aboard the rope ladder and tell me how many people are there . Is that clear? ".

To this replied the captain of the cruiser subdued voice, "But you realize that here is dark and do not see anything?".

"And you go home, Schettino," he asked, raising his voice irritated and De Falco, "It's dark and you go home? Climb the stairs ahead and tell me what can be done. Claro? . He tells me how many children, women or people are on board and the number of each category of them and what they need. Is that clear? ".

"Climb aboard, cunt," ordered a firm voice, angry, passionate, a phrase that rang in Italian homes.

The dialogue, which was reproduced by any means during the day yesterday, did not leave indifferent to the Italians and the social networks today are saturated with the name of the hero who never wanted to be.

In fact, the night of Friday to Saturday De Falco cried with rage when he was clear that the helmet had been trapped men, women, disabled and perhaps a child, - 300 people who left on board Schettino, according to the indictment .

He wept with rage, he told his superiors to the media, think of irrationality "inhumane" the captain.

De Falco has asked journalists to forget it. Its mission is and has been to "help".

The commander believes that the real hero is his deputy Alessandro Tosi, who at 22.07 hours (21.07 GMT) said: "Commander, this cruise is going too slowly, six knots (less than two miles per hour) .. What makes six knots on a reverse path for Concord?, call them. There is a problem. "

From Livorno called the bridge of the Costa Concordia to ascertain the ship's slow: "It's just a technical problem," replied the captain.

Already in the early morning conversation Commander De Falco, he explained, he realized the voice I was lying Schettino and also heard the distant cries of people calling for help.

"Leaving is just defect is betray the Maritime Code," said De Falco.

Schettino said he "did not want to flee, he fell into a rescue boat," adding that "I tried to save everyone, I have not even a lifejacket because it served others."

Both Schettino, born in Meta di Sorrento, and De Falco, born in Naples, are sailors in the region of Campania, Southern Italy and ground crew.

"For us it is the offense harder because there are so many sailors campaigns that are as De Falco of non nobody speaks, so many brave sailors who do not behave as the commander Schettino and do not deserve that label," said Raffaella, wife of the commander "hero" the newspaper "Corriere della Sera".

All indications are that the phrase "Climb aboard, pussy" will be remembered the incident, a tragedy in which the Italians have found an epic gesture that mitigates the dismal performance of his countryman, Captain Naples.

The imperative slogan is emblazoned on T-shirts and displayed in social networks.

"De Falco for president," they say on Twitter, "Santo Subito", "I want him as prime minister," Go to my house, the door is always open for you "are some of the messages circulating on the internet on the new hero, who never stepped on the Concordia.

And, as expected, has opened on social networking controversy over the conversation as if it were an epic metaphor of the struggle between heroism and cowardice.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yYNvvk21ZgI