Carbonio GFT Agguato

• I wanted to post my experience with these fins. Before I purchased Carbonio's I had tried a number of fins, but I had settled on Beuchat Mundial carbons as my favorite (I had the generation with the thicker weave).
    The first time I used them I was spearfishing a reef ranging from 60-90 feet deep. This was the depth range I did the majority of my diving in, which I'm fortunate to say was quite a bit of diving. Enough that I had settled into a routine. I would kick hard a few times off the top, reduce the amplitude and intensity of my kicks, then glide for a little while before looking toward the oncoming seafloor in search of fish. Like I said, it had become routine, I had the timing and rhythm down... as long as I had Beuchats on my feet.
    The first few dives with my GFT's I proceeded as normal: break the surface with a few good kicks, flutter down, glide, then look toward the floor. But whereas normally I would see the bottom 20 feet below me, now it seemed it was little more than a body length away.. and closing fast! Using the same effort I was getting farther, faster! I don't have dive times for comparison in front of me right now, but the GFT's certainly outperformed any other fin I have used.
    I've had them well over a year now, and still have only positive reviews for them. I saw another post on the forum about the new GFT Aeros, which I heard are even better... hopefully I can afford them.