LA County OKs $1,000 Fine For Throwing Football, Frisbee On Beaches

• that is a load of crap...if i were you all I would be as annoying as possible to officials with a beachball or volleyball since they are allowed...show them how disturbing someone can be regardless of the ordinance...BS

i like to spear fish

• that is a load of crap...if i were you all I would be as annoying as possible to officials with a beachball or volleyball since they are allowed...show them how disturbing someone can be regardless of the ordinance...BS

They made it illegal to use a volleyball outside of a volleyball court.

So really you'd only be left with a stupid inflatable beach ball.

And the law was apparently created because LA officials were seriously concerned that people would injure themselves and other people with frisbees, footballs, soccer balls, or any other thrown object. They decided the only way to protect the citizens from these deadly toys was to ban all objects from being thrown on the beach except for inflatable beach balls. They only allowed beach balls because there is no chance it could cause injuries.

We live in a true nanny state, where even round balls or frisbees are considered deadly weapons in the eyes of the politicians.

• just so you guys know before you over react, the law was made to make it illeagal to play with balls while nude... its because nudists find every loophole in the law to exploit.

• just so you guys know before you over react, the law was made to make it illeagal to play with balls while nude... its because nudists find every loophole in the law to exploit.

lol what? :laughing3: