3 guns for sale, fishtank

• Guns are all used, good condition unless otherwise noted. I only have a box to ship one gun, or all 3 at once. I take paypal or cash, pickup in North miami. Shipping is extra.

Seahornet 52 with rhinocoating - Speedload kit, shaft with single flopper, ocean rhino spare shaft holder mounted on left side. 225 firm.

Omer t20 blue mimetic 110cm gun. Twin 16mm bands, single wrap of mono, Mako 7mm mini sharkfin shaft with a little rust on the tip. 150 firm.

Mako 90 cm hole gun - Limited range, great for low viz and tight quarters. cut down from a 110cm, handle permanently attached to barrel. Heavy RA shaft with single notch, and tight single 16mm band. 70 firm.

if for some reason someone wants all three guns ill gladly cut a deal on them.

15 gallon fishtank with curved front, 2 bubblers and some decorations and gravel. 60 or best offer, pickup only. got it used and never set it up so i guess it needs to be cleaned.

prefer paypal, but will take cash.

• Mako sold. Taking offers on the Omer and the Sea Hornet.. and on the fishtank too. Fishtank Ill gladly trade for some stuff.