2013 Freediving trips

• Announcing Sand Dollar's 20013 Freediving trips.

Every trip I will be awarding to the winner of the biggest fish a new spear gun.

February 1st my website, divingcharters.com will be set up to where you can pay for your spot and choose your bunk through pay-pal. You will be able to receive a cancellation refund up to 30 days prior to departure. After February 1st I will no longer be taking reservations over the phone or by word-of-mouth. To reserve your spot it must be paid for in full.

First trip has been cut back to a one day because of Super Bowl Sunday, so come on out and shoot some fresh fish for your party. Feb. 2nd to San Clemente Island, departs @ 1:00 am & returns @ 11:00 pm $155. Biggest fish prize is a JBL Euro 110 valued @ $395.. Call (877)444-2628

March 7, 8, 9 three day, three island end of lobster season trip. This trip is SCUBA & Freediving. San Nicolas, Santa Barbara & Catalina Island is the plan, weather permitting. Winter special rate of $400.... Trip Departs at 9:00pm March 6th & returns around 5:00pm on the 9th. Two prizes will be awarded for this trip. The winner of the biggest lobster will receive a speargun. If it is over 8lbs it must be released in order to recieve the jackpot. The diver who shoots a WSB over 40lbs will win a free spot on my July 18,19, 20th Cortes Bank Freediving trip. If multiple WSB are shot, the prize will go to the person with the biggest WSB. Please note as of right now, March 7, 8, & 9 bunks 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 are sold

May 18 & 19 two day SCI Calico derby. Trip departs @ 1:00am on the 18th & returns @ 10:00pm on the 19th $375
    Jackpot gun will be determined @ a later date pending what manufacturer I choose to deal with.

June 22 & 23 two day SCI biggest fish. Trip departs @1:00am on the 22nd & returns @ 10:00pm on the 23rd. $375
    Jackpot gun will be determined @ a later date pending what manufacturer I choose to deal with.

July 18, 19, 20th three day Cortez Bank biggest fish. Trip departs @ 8:00pm July 17th & returns @ 5:00pm on the 20th. $ 550

August 28, 29, 30, 31 four day Cortez Bank B-Day trip. Trip departs @ 8:00pm on Aug. 27th & returns @ 2:00pm on the 31st.
    This is my B-day trip so you get the fourth day for just a case of good beer. $ 550
    Jackpot gun will be determined @ a later date pending what manufacturer I choose to deal with. Please note that as of right now bunks 11, 12, 13 & 14 are sold.