Feeler: 1996 Proline 20' with 150hp mariner

• I got a call today about a 1987 Mako 231 Tuppens edition. Needs TLC but it will be very cheap or free to get... SO, I thought I would throw my boat up here to see if anyone is interested. I bought it in AUG 2010.

1996 Proline 200 Stalker (no its not a flats boat) with 150hp Mariner 2.0 liter carbureted V6. I won't lie and say that everything works... The speedometer, trim, and fuel gauges don't work. Tach, temp and voltage do. Has anchor and a ton of line - no idea how much I'd guess 150-200 feet. Has swim platform with garelick 3 step ladder. Bimini top in good shape provides a lot of shade. Outriggers, downrigger, 6 rod holder on the engine well. I will finish the leaning post before it sells. Waterpump and prop shaft seals replaced sometime between halloween and thanksgiving last year. All lights and safety equipment work and are included. I have an engine cover for it. Engine fires right up and runs great, with 2 people and a light load I saw 42 mph on the GPS at WOT. The oil pump system does not work, requiring gas and oil to be mixed in the tank. Spark plugs and one switchbox replaced since I've owned it. Boat has a fusion AM/FM/Ipod radio and 2 7" alpine marine speakers that sound awesome. Fish box in the forward deck area, giant livewell under the leaning post. Will come with cushions and the 94qt igloo cooler that goes in front of the console. Cable steering with new teleflex zero feedback head.

2004 Continental tandem axle leaf sprung trailer. Lights work, I have the uprights although I don't like them and they are currently off. 2 new tires 2 are older but still have tread and all hold air. Spare mounted up front. I have no problem loading this thing up and hauling it to Key West (did it last fall)

Again this is a feeler to see if anyone on here would be interested. I am going to inspect the Mako on Monday and will know more then. As it is not officially for sale I am not going to list a price, but that may change on Monday.

- I have had Dan, Lunkerbuster, Sdeisen, Shallow Runner, Brian, and Duskydiver all out spearfishing, perhaps they can provide some unbiased comments/reviews.

Old picture from when I bought it, bimini not pictured. Crappy factory seat and worn stickers have been removed.

• I don't know my way around boats very well, although I've been on a number of different ones including some expensive boats. What impressed me about Mike's boat is how roomy it is, space wise it's easily the most comfortable boat for diving I've been on. I don't understand why you'd sell it Mike, I'd just fix it and make it perfect.

• I have had a blast on mikes boat.

A very comfortable and well apportioned dive and fish machine.

Wish I had a place to keep a boat or is think about making you an offer

i like to spear fish