incoming in may... Culebra

• Girlfriend is in PR now visiting family on Culebra til saturday. I know absolutely nothing about puerto rico and diving there,Yet she has been calling me every day telling me how perfect the weather and water is and telling me i need to get down there to spearfish. yea, my girl scouts out dive spots for me... :thumbsup2:

ill be coming in may for a week or so after our college semester ends. What kind of gear should I be bringing for reef diving, what should I expect to shoot... depths I should hunt at, licenses needed, anyone want to link up etc. Sounds like ill have boat access as well. Thanks in advance, looking forward to this trip!:thumbsup2:

• Girlfriend is in PR now visiting family on Culebra til saturday. I know absolutely nothing about puerto rico and diving there,Yet she has been calling me every day telling me how perfect the weather and water is and telling me i need to get down there to spearfish. yea, my girl scouts out dive spots for me... :thumbsup2:

ill be coming in may for a week or so after our college semester ends. What kind of gear should I be bringing for reef diving, what should I expect to shoot... depths I should hunt at, licenses needed, anyone want to link up etc. Sounds like ill have boat access as well. Thanks in advance, looking forward to this trip!:thumbsup2:

Great bottom structure with crystal clear waters make for awesome diving. If you enjoy Latin cuisine their roast pork and mofongo is kick a$$. There are a bunch of PR guys here in the forum that could hook you up. Have fun

• May is getting closer, a 90 cm gun and a strong light (at least 300 lumins), fish bag( make it float,swim noodles work good) 30-40 ft poly line , lobster snare, long sleeve rash guard, gloves,wieght belt & knife. Long free dive fins may get in your way working reef walls and caves. You can shore dive all over the island. If you need suggestions or help go to Tamarindo Estates and call on the courtesy phone located in the taxi stand and ask "how you can get fresh fish"-------they will tell you how to contact me.