dania marine flea market

• Scored some good deals there today, had to really dig in the dive booths to find good stuff but i found quite a few things I needed for SCUBA diving, an RA vecta 90 cm gun for a steal of a price, new snorkel fins for my girlfriend for 15 bucks, some riffe parts for a build I plan on having done someday soon that were brand new in the bag and unopened.

If you get into the dive booths and move stuff aside and dig youll find the good deals. Most other spearguns i saw were older jbl style tube guns. One booth has an old Omer Master 96 with the t20 style handle for 140 obo. Great condition. found one snorkel that was rebranded by cressi that I originally paid 20 dollars for, got the nonbranded version for 10 there. if you want to wheel and deal its very easy, stuff that didnt have a price i was usually able to walk away with after paying 1 - 5 bucks for little bits and pieces i needed or wanted to have around as extras. Plenty of polespears, lobster snares, tickle sticks and nets, bags, and numerous odds and ends. I also touched base with a guy who deals in high end woods - teak, sapele, zebrawood, mahogany, etc. I have his card and hes located in ft lauderdale, his prices for wood seemed very reasonable.

• Good reminder of this show. For anyone in the area this is the best flea market ever. I go every year and almost always score killer deals on fishing and boat stuff. In my experience the dive gear is a bit lacking, but the boat parts and fishing gear cant be topped. Last year I got a customer spinner rod and battle 8000 for about half what it would cost usually. 200 and 100 feet of anchor rope for half what it costs at WM. Nice 50 foot tow ropes for half price etc.

My dad actually took off of work to go thursday because the good used boat parts get snatched up quick. He found a nice polling platform for our small boat for like 60$ (it would be hundreds new)

• Did you pay to get in?

I was driving by and thinking about checking it out

10 bucks.

Good reminder of this show. For anyone in the area this is the best flea market ever. I go every year and almost always score killer deals on fishing and boat stuff. In my experience the dive gear is a bit lacking, but the boat parts and fishing gear cant be topped. Last year I got a customer spinner rod and battle 8000 for about half what it would cost usually. 200 and 100 feet of anchor rope for half what it costs at WM. Nice 50 foot tow ropes for half price etc.

My dad actually took off of work to go thursday because the good used boat parts get snatched up quick. He found a nice polling platform for our small boat for like 60$ (it would be hundreds new)

I didnt hit the boating stuff too much as I wasnt really there for it. I did poke through some of the fishing stuff, there are definitely a few good deals to be had. I think im gonna go back tomorrow,May grab up whatever is left of speargun parts I saw, and keep an eye out for anything I missed today.Gonna try and help me n nates friend find a speargun. Most of what i saw was old stuff but there were a few pneumatics, An old school Omer Master 96 with the t20 handle. If I can wheel n deal tomorrow like I did today we should be able to find him some stuff.

Edited 2 times, last by Andrewk ().

• Tease. Whajaget???

got a bunch of riffe amber pretied bands for a dollar a piece(all 3/4 in -20mm bands, stuck one right on my 120 soon as I got home and now I have backups) , RA 3/4in band with steel cable wishbone for a 140cm gun, good deal but i dont have a 140 to put it on... tools and scrub pads for work at crazy good prices, picked up a Bang stick and a Cressi 85cm SL older pneumatic that needs some work and a new shaft for 20 bucks together.. some more SCUBA bits and pieces that I have to go through and see if theyll work, Im putting that 50 ft brownies hose back together and getting it ready to be used so i can sell it. also got some crimp sleeves and other little odds and ends.