Greeting and Spearguns Ballistics Test - Slow Motion - Rollers -Wooden - Airguns

• Hi mates, I greet you and I hope to collaborate in this forum.
    I practice the spearfishing in Alicante Spain and in Central America, Costa Rica and Panama.

I realize shooting events in pool for get the correct setup of our spearguns.

I'm finishing editing the Underwater Ballistics Test. Soon you could see by streaming, and download all the details ...

Test shooting 51 spearguns from four different camera angles and in slow motion to see their behavior and improve their setup.

We shot Rollerguns Normal, Inverter and Multiple, Wooden guns multi bands, Carbon.

Manufactures:

Abellan, Alemanni, CT, Fiberbambu , Kikosub, Marin, Mikasub, Paulino, Umberto.

More information in Home

All data will be in Spanish and English.

Regards.

Carlos.

• Que bueno!. I think that I've heard of maybe one of those brands of guns. Looking forward to what you all are putting out.

• Ready, I just update my website and you can see the test complete, also download a pdf with all the data:
    Home

Hope you like, in the pdf you have from the description to graphs with Dynamic Tables.

If there is a partner who also read other forums and want to share I'd appreciate it, because I do not visit other forums, thanks.

Greetings.

Carlos.

• Hello mates, I have improved updating some data at pdf and as somebody had some difficulty in downloading it, I've put in free download on my website:

In Spanish:
    Inicio

In English:
    Home

I hope you find it useful.

Greetings.

Carlos.