Camera Mounts for sale

• I have a new batch of camera mounts for sale. There are 8 in this batch, in these sizes:

(2) for 1.25" barrels (JBL, Aimrite Super Venom, larger hybrid tubes)
    (2) for Rob Allen or larger Mako Barrels
    (2) for 1.10" diameter Rabitech or smaller Mako barrels
    (1) for 1" diameter hybrid barrel
    (1) that is unfinished and can be bored to suit (for example to fit a 1.125" Aimrite aluminum Venom, or 1.170" CF Venom)

So far as I know, there have been no issues with fitting aluminum barrels, or carbon fiber barrels with molded in tracks, or narrow plastic ones. Erik Sun at Sumora did recently tell me that there can be some interference on carbon fiber barrels with wider glued-on plastic tracks. If the mount doesn't fit your gun right, or if you don't like it for any reason at all, I will pay return shipping and either adjust the mount or refund the price.

The 1.25" mounts are $60 shipped by Priority Mail. All others are $55 shipped.

• spearos---this camera mount is the second Tin Man product I have bought. The first was a kill spike for my RA.
    This camera mount is perfect for me.
    1. It is easy to use and fully adjustable either side of barrel and camera height.
    2. Fits my RA and FX37 perfectly.
    3. The whole mount is maintence free.
    4. Works great WITH my reel.
    5. Has flawless craftsmanship AND warrenty.

My RA120 WITH reel, kill spike, Tin Man camera mount and FX37 FLOATS with the shaft out.:cool2:

Bottom line== if you are gonna put a camera on a round barrel speargun, then just buy this mount:thumbsup2: