In Broward, dive in Boca

• Hey name is Kyle, started diving after I realized on my own you didn't have to just snorkel, then really got into it when I found out for could spearfish while doing it. Origianlly from Trinidad never did anything like that there though. Just started a couple months ago and really got into it dive off Boca Inlet mostly not much time to go any where else yet.

• kyle , if you accept a piece of advice , dive whenever you can , but if you can too , go to where you came from and enjoy that stuff which shold be awsome and then come back to tell us about it. how did you miss all that stuff from trinidad dude. never been there , but I've heard it's superb.

• It isn't something locals do much at least not that I have seen. I didn't know anyone that did in the 16 years I lived there. Kinda sucks but I have been checking on google maps to see if there is anything off the shore I can get to when I get back.

• Welcome Kyle, I live and dive in Boca Raton as well, be careful diving off the Boca Inlet, lot's of crazy boaters around there, best to dive on the north side of the inlet because there is a little less traffic that way.

• Commercial or Atlantic is where I wanna go one of these weekends probably a Sunday. I will let you know when my buddy and I will be heading out, you could meet us if you want.