• Nice looking set up. I really like that gun too, its one of the most accurate guns I ever shot. They used to have a little issue with the line release but they fixed it in later productions. Good luck and get some pictures of the catch.

• How have you liked the kayak now that you have used it for a while?

Is there anything you would change or would like to see that is not present?

I am asking cause it seem just the right size to be carried on my car and stored in my home.

Also where did you buy it? Gander Mountain?

Edited once, last by Kyle c ().

• It is great for the size. Couldn't ask for a better yak. I highly recommend the Fish/Dive Model(extra $100 gives you a hatch in the front and 4 rod holders.) with the extra hatch on the back (i think was around $60 installed). I you don't get the fish/dive at least get the 2 extra round hatches. Having all the storage options is great. I can fit all my gear in the yak except my gun which almost fits. I got it from OEX Dive and Kayak in Cali. They were great to work with. When asked about buying the extra hatch they asked if I wanted them to install it for free!! I thought that was great. Shipping was only $49 to any Forward Air terminal. Which worked great for me because its about a mile from my house. Is on 72nd Ave. and 36th St. right of the Palmetto. Its 150-170 to your door so i recommend Just getting sent to the hub and picking it up in Miami. Hope this helps let me know I you want to know more.

• How do you transport do you have a truck or strap it down.

Cause I have a small car, I was hoping it won't catch the wind and blow me off the road.:D

How much did it run you in the end if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks for the help.

• Kyle, I am the funniest thing on the road...I ride pretty much weekly from miami to Danie with a 16 ft tandem on top of my CAMRY :@

I have a Thule rack and surf board mounts(cheaper than the yak mounts) and I strap it to the rack plus a rope in the front and one in the back...it is about 1 foot longer than my car on each end and I have never had any issues with it at all. when tying a kayak to a car, redundancy is the key...any one of my ties could most likely keep the yak on, at least for long enough to pull over, yet i have four.

I'd be happy to post pics of my setup after the next time I dive

i like to spear fish

• Thanks Lunkbuster, I was putting all this together in my head to see if there would be any advantage in a Kayak for me.

• Had to shoot these with the goPro as it was the only camera i brought yesterday, excuse the fisheye.

the straps aren't tied in these shots, but it shows just how large the kayak is relative to the car and I have done about 40-60 trips on the highway with this rig and no incident :thumbsup2: