member items sold sh%%

• Please if you sold your items put some sort of sold word beside your post...its really fucked up askin for some item that has been sold...if you have been trough these you will understand me;)

• I like to leave up some of the threads so that people will come across them if they are looking for options on camera mounts, muzzles, etc. I just want them to realize that the represented batch is sold, and to contact me.

• yeah, passed some time you can´t edit your posts. Same thing at S.B.

TinMan the thing is done by the way. The man said yes, I think later you are going to be able to see it in your account :)

I'm a Speardiver, not a freediver

• If the first post has gotten too old to edit just put sold at the end of the thread, in big red letters if you want to. It's the responsibility of the person interested to notice the date of the thread and read through the whole thread to determine if the item is still available. Deleting is an option but I don't recommend it, it's useful to read these threads to see what the used value of equipment is. Plus sometimes there's an interesting discussion in the thread. Also these threads are cached by the search engines and will pop up in search results, directing potential new members to the site.