Spearfishing accuracy 2007 speargun test

• Has anyone here had any real world experience with the Hammerhead piece? I was interested in it some time ago but my eyes have since been swayed towards the custom guns and the Riffe's.

Yup. I loved my hammerhead evo. It was a laser.

• Why don't you just practice with whatever gun you like, have or can afford? I wouldn't get into so much of a test but I would try and practice with what I have. Sometimes I try and use any other gun that my fishing buddy is using to have a feel for other guns but remember that what works for him don't necesarily works for me. I would not clamp the gun since we don't clamp our guns while fishing.Also the brain does compensate without you even noticing. What I look for in a gun is that is well made and have enough mass for whatever shaft/band combination that I'm going to use. You can always fine tune a gun and make it shoot better, were not talking sniper rifles here. Some guns come from the factory with a poor band/shaft combination that can be improved upon. So don't lose any sleep over it and work with what you have. I rather do a little friendly tournamet in the pool to see who is a better shot.:)