My New Speardiver Wetsuit

• I met DAN and Pantoja today for the first time really cool guys. Stepped into my first open cell spearfishing suit ever, and I think it will be the only one I ever need.
    Dan will tell you I was only smiles the whole time.:D

I just wanted to describe the suit now, I want to get in the water with it as soon as I can.
    The stitching was the first thing I looked at, the seams all meet evenly and smoothly.

The cuffs fit really well around my ankles and wrist with a just right feeling.

I feel like the suit holds on tightly to me but when I move or twist it follows.

The loading pad is in just the right place and size, and no where else. It is the right size so that I do not feel like I have something stuck on to my chest.

The elbow and knee pads for some reason are my favorite part of the suit.
    -The pads start at the knee and extend far down the shins.
    -The elbows do the same starting from the elbow to the wrist on the outside of the arm.

The hood is well a hood and i covers your head. My hair is kinda past due for a cutting now but it still fit well.

A whole lot of thought went into these suits and it really shows in the final product.

Thanks to Dan again for having me and taking the time to make sure I got what I needed. :thumbsup2:

Edited once, last by Kyle c ().

• My bad Dan's got some he will probably post them in the original thread.

I know :wantpics:

But I will put some of my own up necessary.