Cressi Corsica vs. Mares Samurai

• What opinion do you guys have on the Cressi Corsica and the Mares Samurai. They both seem very simple as well as being inexpensive. There's no way I'm paying more than $20 for a plastic/rubber tube.

• yeah but 20$ for black : ( haha,, oh well i bought a blue mimitec one for prob like 30 somethin almsot forty dollars,,, id feel lame about spoendin that much but whatever it will last me a long long time

Scupper Pro Gives You Wings!

• I have a hard time using Omer zoom or Cressi corsica due to its short tube. I've been using the Cressi California for a long time now and its my favorite by far. Having a longer tube keeps the water out when diving in rough conditions and the tube bore size helps in clearing all the water out without having to blow too hard. And the best part is: 9.95 @ leisurepro.com.

• it is all about presonal preferrence...some guys like the long tubes cos, as mentioned above, they keep the top out of the water...for me, a shorted tube is better because there is less stale air in it and I feel like I get "cleaner" breaths...I also like Steve's snorkel, it is pretty awesome....I think Dan was going to carry one very similar as well, might want to shoot him a PM before you buy anything else.

i like to spear fish