• Where the hell has common curiosity at the ramp and on the water gone.

Recently I have experienced RAMP RAGE , with what can only be describe as assholes. People whom clog the ramp with what in my eyes is common since. I not picking on the occasional boater that may need help with getting out of the way because he is alone, but the jackasses that know that they are in the F*%$# way.

Additionally when we got to our 1st site we were all alone after the second dive I herd a boat that sounded close. So I surfaced with my gun leading the way. I was shocked not only to see that the boat had a four bade prop with a chipped on one of them. Yea he was that close!!!! I calmly asked what his f&*^%& problem was and he ignored me. But his boyfriend didn't , “Sorry dude, relax we can move “ I can only say that if my kids had not been on board I probably would be posting this from prison.

• just vent and breathe....there are so many jerks, especially in south florida, i feel like we import them :D

know that you are right but ultimately, stay vigilant and be safe and be the bigger man...it never does any good to be right and dead.

i like to spear fish