coldest seabass I ever shot

• The water was a brisk 52 degrees this morning and I figured the seabass had definately moved out. I figured wrong. I guess when they get their spawn on, there's no stopping them sometimes. I've shot them in 54 degree water before, but usually when it's below 57 I generally don't see them much except at the island.

What's the coldest water you guys have ever shot a wsb in?

Also, I'd post up some pics, but my camera is down. Waiting to possibly buy something I can get a housing for, any suggestions on a cheap but decent digital to start my underwater shooting with?

• thanks for that Dan. That's pretty much just what I was looking for, but I'm a little hesitant because of the photo editing neccessary. I'm such a computer putz it's embarrasing.

Have you come accross any other cameras that may have better quality built in, without the editing required?

• It's all in the editing. The camera just gives you the raw material to work with. In the case of the Canon SD1000 it's plenty good to give you an image to work with. There's no way around learning to use a digital image editing program if you want great pics.